Milwaukee Paws Pet Care Staff Share What They are Grateful for this Holiday Season
As the holiday of Thanksgiving approaches, I wanted to share with all of you what the staff at Milwaukee Paws Pet Care are thankful for this year. This year has been hard for so many of us but I wanted to shift the focus to what is going well and what can we all be grateful for- because there is so much that we can still be thankful for! Each team member was asked only to submit 3-5 things they are grateful for and why- no other direction was given. I feel that what each person offered as their answers gives a glimpse into who they are and why our team is among the best out there!
Gracie is our lead walker and has been with us for a year and half. Gracie has a quiet, calm spirit and a real gift for charming shy dogs. She currently helps train our staff to ensure that they meet our exacting standards and her passion for pet care is easy to see! Gracie has an eye for the minute and her attention to detail is superb! She is currently transitioning to help with the office more, so many more clients will have the opportunity to meet and speak with Gracie soon!
What Gracie is Grateful for:
- Finally having my own furry friend to spoil this holiday season!
- My friends and family. For the love, support, kindness and all the fun that they supply!
- The point at which I am in life! I'm thankful for a fun and fulfilling job that works perfectly with my college schedule.
Those who have met Mason know that his passion for the outdoors and pets make him a great team member for Milwaukee Paws Pet Care! Mason is an avid outdoorsman, who is also a graphic designer, in fact, Mason has helped Milwaukee Paws with flyers, social media posts and much more since joining our team just over a year ago. He excels at working with our dogs who can be reactive when on leash- he has a quiet confidence that the pets really respond to well. In addition, Mason has a passion for understanding pet care and training- he takes every opportunity to learn what he can and to provide the best service possible.
What Mason is Grateful for:
- The Wisconsin seasons because they are so beautiful
- Pets because they have unconditional love
- My four siblings because they offer lots of friendship and support
Brooke joined our team in February after moving here from California. Despite having never driven in snow, Brooke never missed a day of work- until her son was born this past fall! Brooke is meticulous on knowing the pets she cares for and is always willing to go above and beyond for them. Her attention to detail makes her a wonderful dog walker and pet sitter! Brooke has a calm and quiet spirit, and the pets she cares for adore her. When you meet Brooke, it's easy to see why!
What Brooke is Grateful for:
- Having a sweet, healthy baby boy
- My family and that they are all healthy
- Having a great boss
- My husband has been able to work from home
- Having a roof over my head!
Kevin joined our team after being a customer of ours! We had the privilege of taking care of Kevins cat, Niyla several times before Kevin joined our team! Kevin has a fun personality that brings out the playful side in the pets he cares for. Kevin has also helped our entire team understand how our services affect our clients and why our policies are so important. His perspective and outlook always focus on the positive, a real asset for the Milwaukee Paws Pet Care team going through a global pandemic!
What Kevin is Grateful for:
- I'm grateful for my health during this pandemic
- I'm grateful for my cat, Niyla, who keeps me company while we're practicing physical distancing
- I'm grateful for friends and family who I've leaned on and vis-a-versa during this challenging time.
Michelle is a new addition to our team. Her passion for pet care is palatable when you speak with her! Michelle works well with our shy pets as she takes the time to build their trust in her. She is always willing to jump in and help out! Michelle also wants to learn as much as she can about being the best dog walker, pet sitter out there! She has completed all of her training quickly and was ready to jump in as soon as we could get her on the schedule!
Michelle is Grateful for:
- I'm thankful that my family has been able to stay close in this time of widespread division.
- I'm thankful that we have pets inner lives to keep our spirits up
- I'm thankful that I nor anyone else I know, has had any major heath issues this year.
Chelsea is our most recent addition to our team! Chelsea covers weekends and a few nights for us. Chelsea brings with her, not only passion for pet care, but knowledge! Prior to working for us, Chelsea owned her own pet care food company- her knowledge of pet nutrition is astounding! Chelsea has a way of bringing confidence to our nervous dogs. She does our urban adventure walks on Fridays and has helped one dog really find his confidence! Chelsea also works with our reactive dogs and has a way of helping them feel less fearful and more confident when they are with her.
What Chelsea is Grateful for:
- I'm grateful for my pups being able to put a smile on my face, even on the "ruff-est" of days!
- I'm grateful for my family for being there for me, even two states away
- I'm grateful for my fiancé for putting up with me
- and I'm grateful for coffee because without caffeine, I couldn't do all the things I do!
You can see what a diverse and wonderful team Milwaukee Paws Pet Care has to offer! Our team members have a passion for pet care, but they are so much more! I am personally grateful to each one for allowing me to be a part of their lives and that they each share their special talents with myself, our clients and with each other! What are you grateful for this holiday season?
Leave a Comment