Milwaukee Paws Pet Care is Open For Business
The staff at Milwaukee Paws Pet Care is open for business as pet care is deemed as an essential service. We are committed to the health and safety of staff and clients. See what we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- All staff are either fully vaccinated or wearing facemasks for all visits, staff will wear facemarks if clients request as well
- All staff are provided with hand sanitizer, anti-bacterial wipes and sanitizing wipes (like Lysol or Clorox)
- We have our own leashes which can be used and wiped down between each walk
- All staff do thorough hand washing at the beginning AND end of each visit
- When clients provide sanitizing wipes, staff will wipe down all surfaces that they have touched while in the home
- We also offer a “no entry” option for clients who prefer that
- We have added services for those that are ill and need it, including errand services, pet transportation and shopping services (with door delivery only)- call or email for more details.
- We have adjusted our initial consultations to be video and web based upon request to reduce time spent in the home.